I’m so proud of our clients that won awards at this year’s ICSC MAXI Awards (Plaza Las Americas, Jones Lang LaSalle, Galleria Dallas, and Southlake Town Square)!
Great opportunity to work in a small advertising agency in both the traditional and digital worlds. Should be willing to jump in on any level and make a difference. A team player. Daily tasks would include: production, layout & design, photo searches, preparing files for print, updating files, interface with printers.
Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suites, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop & Word."
— Visit the TDG page here
The Dealey Group is a Marketing/Advertising/Design firm specializing in Retail and Tourism. Currently we employ 15 people. www.thedealeygroup.com
We are located at South Side on Lamar (1409 S. Lamar Street).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will work with and support everyone in the agency. The appropriate candidate should be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously under the direction of several different people. Some responsibilities include:
• assisting the social media managers with day-to-day responsibilities
• engaging in brainstorming sessions
• supporting creative team with all stages of production
• conducting preliminary research for marketing presentations
• assisting finance department with entering data into the computer
• handling job reports and invoices
• answering the phone, shipping packages, scanning/making copies, purchasing office supplies, creating conference reports
We are very flexible and understanding of class schedules, finals, etc.
Hours per week: minimum of 20 hrs/wk
Compensation: Paid; $10/hr
Employment Start Date: On or around 2/1/2010
Employment End Date: On or around 6/1/2010
Qualifications: This position requires a minimum GPA of 3.0 and at least 60 credit hours completed
Application Instructions: Please send cover letter and resume to Tracey Lanehart: